1 pound fish
6 tbsp breadcrumbs/panko
2 tbsp flour
2 lg eggs, beaten
6 tbsp butter
1 lemon juice
1 tbsp parsley, minced
1. Mix bread cumbs/panko w/ flour
2. S & P fish
3. Dip fish in eggs & roll in breadcrumbs
4. Allow breadcrumbs to dry on fish for 20 min
5. Add 3 tbs butter to med hat frying pan.
6. Saute until golden brown, flip only once
7. Hold fillets in warm dish
8. Add 3 tbsp butter to frying pan and cook until butter is light brown
9. Stir in lemon and parsley.
10. Pour mixture over fish & serve immediately.